I have come that they might have life,

and have it to the full.

JOHN 10:10




Your future is full of…

JOY because God has a plan for you.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future.”
JEREMIAH 29:11

PEACE because God will be with you wherever you go.
“I am with you always.”
MATTHEW 28:20

HOPE because God is working on your behalf.
“In all things God works for the good of those who love Him.”
ROMANS 8:28

LOVE because God deeply loves you.
“How wide and long and deep and high is the love of Christ.”
EPHESIANS 3:18

STRENGTH because God gives you everything
you need.
“I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.”
PHILIPPIANS 4:13

CONFIDENCE because God made you who you are.
“God saw all that He had made, and it was very good.”
GENESIS 1:31

COURAGE because God can do more than you can imagine!
“With God all things are possible.”
MATTHEW 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment