Penny Lover?

I have lived with a frugal person for twenty-five years. He is a very generous man (don't get me wrong), but he is tight when it comes to money and how he spends it. He has always been this way, no matter what our financial situation. Ironically, the Lord has blessed him with four women who depend on him for financing every fashion trend that comes their way.

I think his thrifty roots can be traced directly back to his father, who was a wise and discerning man. I, on the other hand, was raised by two parents who never mentioned the cost of things or where money came from. If I couldn't decide between two types of candy at the drugstore, my own father would say, "Oh, just get them both!"


Are you a penny pincher or do you spend without thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment