Starting a Bible Study...


Our first meeting at Starbucks was great!



First we were able to secure the most perfect table for a small group meeting. Add to that something hot, sweet and carmelish to drink, throw in a little nervousness of sharing about ourselves and meeting new people, mix in a little laughter and lots of smiles, and I left counting the night a complete success!

By our next meeting, we should be able to confirm our meeting times, dates, and location. I haven't decided yet about the book of the Bible we are going to zero in on, but I think I have narrowed it down to the New Testament.

During our next meeting, I want to discuss the format we'll use for our weekly discussions. I still need to put several finishing touches on those and I'll be able to post them soon.

So for now, I'm praying daily for my ladies. It is a huge priviledge of leading women in studying the Bible and I don't take it lightly.


I am honored that He has given me another quiver of willing, teachable, and FUN women!

Thank you Lord for...

THE SMALL CHURCH THAT MEETS IN MY HOME!

1 comment:

  1. May I make a suggestion for your Bible study group? Getting To Know Jesus is a complete non-denominational Bible study of every event in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. We look at Jesus as our Lord, Savior and role model.

    How about starting a Getting To Know Jesus Bible study and letting Him change you from the inside out?

    ReplyDelete