In the Life of a Busy Woman

RULE OF LIFE: Pray always... Work for Others... Read the Scriptures

My girls...

at 5/24/2011
Labels: My family
Newer Post Older Post Home
Art Journal Every Day

Daring Greatly

Daring Greatly

my journey

my journey

Laguna Beach, California

Laguna Beach, California

Murphy & Clara Taylor

Murphy & Clara Taylor

Perdido Beach

Perdido Beach
Instagram

Jacksonville

Jacksonville

about me...

My photo
CHERYL
Blessed to have been married to the same wonderful man for 29 years, I am the mother of three beautiful girls. I’m a work in progress, utterly dependent on God. I’m easy-going, until life sends me a curve ball. I’m organized, thrifty and a great juggler of my time. I love to read and write. As a night owl, I am rarely in bed before midnight. I’m passionate about women in Bible study and ministering to my Kiwi/American friend, Jill. Come along on my journey and watch as my blessings grow!
View my complete profile

Holidays 2013

Holidays 2013

Shopping

Shopping

Blogs I follow...

  • BrenĂ© Brown
  • CHALLIES | Informing the Reforming
  • Conversations@Intersections
  • Michael Hyatt | Intentional Leadership

my top reading picks...

  • SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES HANDBOOK by Adele Ahlberg Calhoun
  • SACRED COMPANIONS by David G. Benner
  • HOW PEOPLE GROW by Drs. Henry Cloud & John Townsend
  • RENOVATION of the Heart by Dallas Willard
  • PRACTICAL PRAYING by Linette Martin
  • SOULTALK by Larry Crabb
  • THE CLOISTER WALK by Kathleen Norris
  • WHEN THE HEART WAITS by Sue Monk Kidd
  • THE WAY OF THE HEART by Henri Nouwen
  • DEEPENING YOUR CONVERSATION w/ GOD
  • THE HIDING PLACE by Corrie ten Boom
  • REDEEMING LOVE by Francine Rivers
  • SAFELY HOME by Randy Alcorn

a few of my favorite things...

  • reading - reading - reading
  • Dr. Pepper
  • inductive BIble study
  • purses or satchels of all kinds
  • folding laundry
  • organizing anything
  • being silly with my girls
  • reading
  • daisies
  • hot yeast rolls
  • white T-shirts from the Gap


Popular Posts

  • Huge Op Shop! Let's Go!
    For the ultimate in what much of the world calls "opportunity shopping," check out the Unclaimed Baggage Center . Luggage, and its...
  • Travel Tips
    "Trip enjoyment is inversely proportionate to the amount of crap (re: distractions) you bring with you." Check out these links for...
  • My OTAKU?
    A thought provoking post from a fellow blogger... Ben Arment . In Purple Cow , Seth Godin describes otaku - the Jap...
  • (no title)
    Can you name your favorites? Something old.... Something new.... Something borrowed.... Something blue...
  • (no title)
    There comes a time when you accept where you are, the place you're in, what you're doing, what it looks like, and what God has set...
  • (no title)
    For as long as we defend who we are, God will not work with us toward something better. We sacrifice his ultimate plan of glory for a litt...
  • Reading lots of books...
    I like to read books. I like to tell other people what books I like. Sometimes they don’t ask, but I tell them anyway. Nobody asked. But I f...
  • (no title)
    I have defined faith by doctrine - do I believe the right thing? At other times, I have defined faith by spiritual formation - am I g...
  • What's Your Pirate Name????
    Go to: piratequiz.com ...answer a few questions and get your pirate name. . . hillarious! AAARRRGGGGG! Bloody Bess Rackham is ...
  • Reject not the place of thy prostration...
    My soul, reject not the place of thy prostration, it has been the robing room of royalty. Ask the great ones of the past what has been the s...

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers...