What are you picky about?


I am difficult to please when purchasing a white T-shirt.

I am VERY choosy about the tea I drink.

I am very meticulous about how I fold my bath towels.

I am always fussy and ill tempered when you
'don't put things back like you found them!'


I am fastidious about any clutter in my home.

I am persnickety
when a boy show interests in our girls.


In my imaginary list of 'activities to avoid' there is one that always rates at the top:

pot luck dinners
.

I know I'm picky.

I could probably blame my mother for this one, but I won't. Maybe it's everyone leaning over the dishes while serving themselves. What happens if I have questions concerning unidentifiable foods in the dish? Okay...I need to know 'who' brought the dish. Whatever the reason, I avoid pot luck dinners on every occasion.

With that being said, pot luck dinners are everywhere at Christmas time. I found myself at one last night...by chance. I ate what I brought and was happy.




All of us are picky about something.

What about you...what drives you nuts?


1 comment: