Kindness is radical living.






It is going the distance with people
giving hope to someone who is difficult
having manners
not bringing up others wrongs
not keeping score
promoting others
putting others first
being patient when it's really really hard
forgiving others when it's even harder

Kindness is patient
happy with what it has
humble
slow to anger

Kindness delights in truth

Kindness always trusts
hopes
survives.


I have accepted fellow blogger, Along For the Ride's challenge for 90 Days of Kindness. I'm praying about where my efforts will focus. I have a tween who is about to enter teenhood and I'm thinking she'll be my kindness 90-day target focus with the new school year knocking at our door. I'll let you know.

Maybe you'd like to join me? In what area of your life would you like to be more kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment