In my daughters room...




While talking to my daughter in the doorway of her room, I noticed a notebook paper filled with quotes pinned to her bulletin board. The page was filled with her carefree script.


She told me they were notes she'd taken from a book I had given her ~ Dateable: Are you? Are they? by Justin Lookadoo and Haley DiMarco


I asked permission to pass along her thoughts and favorite quotes ~


Being "Dateable" is having an internal sense of confidence, control and sexuality that inadvertently attracts members of the opposite sex, resulting in positive effects before, during, and after the relationship.


SEX is a marriage game.


Easy girls are not keepers. They are a temporary fix til the right one comes along.


A guy will spend money on something he thinks is VALUABLE!


Dress like you want to be treated.


You were made for success and a purpose. The problem is that we have believed the lie that you have to feel confident to act confident.


You were made to complete your destiny. Even a fool is thought wise, if he keeps silent. ~Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment