In the Life of a Busy Woman

RULE OF LIFE: Pray always... Work for Others... Read the Scriptures

at 5/03/2011
Newer Post Older Post Home
Art Journal Every Day

Daring Greatly

Daring Greatly

my journey

my journey

Laguna Beach, California

Laguna Beach, California

Murphy & Clara Taylor

Murphy & Clara Taylor

Perdido Beach

Perdido Beach
Instagram

Jacksonville

Jacksonville

about me...

My photo
CHERYL
Blessed to have been married to the same wonderful man for 29 years, I am the mother of three beautiful girls. I’m a work in progress, utterly dependent on God. I’m easy-going, until life sends me a curve ball. I’m organized, thrifty and a great juggler of my time. I love to read and write. As a night owl, I am rarely in bed before midnight. I’m passionate about women in Bible study and ministering to my Kiwi/American friend, Jill. Come along on my journey and watch as my blessings grow!
View my complete profile

Holidays 2013

Holidays 2013

Shopping

Shopping

Blogs I follow...

  • Brené Brown
  • CHALLIES | Informing the Reforming
  • Conversations@Intersections
  • Michael Hyatt | Intentional Leadership

my top reading picks...

  • SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES HANDBOOK by Adele Ahlberg Calhoun
  • SACRED COMPANIONS by David G. Benner
  • HOW PEOPLE GROW by Drs. Henry Cloud & John Townsend
  • RENOVATION of the Heart by Dallas Willard
  • PRACTICAL PRAYING by Linette Martin
  • SOULTALK by Larry Crabb
  • THE CLOISTER WALK by Kathleen Norris
  • WHEN THE HEART WAITS by Sue Monk Kidd
  • THE WAY OF THE HEART by Henri Nouwen
  • DEEPENING YOUR CONVERSATION w/ GOD
  • THE HIDING PLACE by Corrie ten Boom
  • REDEEMING LOVE by Francine Rivers
  • SAFELY HOME by Randy Alcorn

a few of my favorite things...

  • reading - reading - reading
  • Dr. Pepper
  • inductive BIble study
  • purses or satchels of all kinds
  • folding laundry
  • organizing anything
  • being silly with my girls
  • reading
  • daisies
  • hot yeast rolls
  • white T-shirts from the Gap


Popular Posts

  • Repentence
    Why do I experience negative thoughts when I hear the word repentance? I think I know what 'being repentant' means. A phrase from...
  • Shopping List...
    I'm a list maker. I can't help it. I'm addicted. I have lists for groceries , things I want to do this weekend, gift ideas for b...
  • (no title)
    I have defined faith by doctrine - do I believe the right thing? At other times, I have defined faith by spiritual formation - am I g...
  • Do you KNOW the 12 days of Christmas?
    There are twelve days between Christmas day ~the birth of Jesus 'Epiphany' ~ and January 6th, the day Christians celebrate the ar...
  • Oh, the Places You'll Go!
    OH! THE PLACES YOU'LL GO... You'll be on your way up! You'll be seeing great sights! You'll join the high fliers who soar...
  • (no title)
    What is your #1 shopping weakness?
  • (no title)
    Christ with me sleeping, Christ with me waking, Christ with me watching, each day and each night. Save us, Lord, while we are awak...
  • Aesthetic friendship?
    Aesthetics ( ĕs-thĕt'ĭks ) The branch of philosophy that deals with the nature and expression of beauty, as in the fine arts. The stu...
  • READ
    Place these words on your hearts.  Get them deep inside you.  Tie them on your hands and foreheads as a reminder. Teach them to your chil...
  • (no title)
    Cravings.... What food do you crave in summer more than any other time?

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers...