What's on my schedule today? Hmm...

Another Tuesday has cycled itself into my busy life. Though I'll have to admit, at this time of the year I'm not too afraid to see what the day holds. We are counting down the days until school is out for the summer. I think my girls would say...four days and we're OUT!

I have a ministry meeting this afternoon with fellow workers to brainstorm and plan a meeting at our home this Saturday. This is the first training meeting we're done @ WRCC. I want everything to go well...today we'll form an outline of what will take place.

Tessa won't need to be picked up today..she's off to her weekly nursing home visit. This is good for her. Stretching her to love and care for others...especially someone who can't give back.

I'm thinking about my trip in a week for CO with Murphy. I'll be packing and finishing up school this time next week. It will be a busy time.

Jill arrives this week for her summer with us and sharing her with campers until September. I'll pick her up Thursday night at the airport. I hope to be able to spend Friday with her. I ask if she'd planned any hospital visits in our itinerary! Hopefully not!

No comments:

Post a Comment