The pampered life...

I have been on the move for several weekends in April. Traveling in and out of airports, rental cars, and hotels until I'm exhausted. Yet, I've experienced luxuries befitting a royal lady. I've been pampered with daily maid service: fresh sheets and towels (no laundry to sort and wash), indulgent restaurant choices (no Walmart grocery runs or menu plans to create), luncheons given in my honor, and a chauffeur service for my transportation needs.

I could get use to this life.

To experience a place of relaxing comfort and tranquility is wonderful. A French proverb states, "...it is impossible to overdue luxury." I begin to mentally consider the ramifications... Could I actually live each day like this? Would I trade lives with someone who does?

  • What is the #1 luxury you would like to enjoy each day?
  • Could you trade lives with someone who is routinely pampered and spoiled?

No comments:

Post a Comment