Everyone is talking about...

...being wise in spending money.

Have you ever had unexpected cash drop into your lap? Maybe it's birthday money, overtime pay, or an out of the blue gift from a distant aunt. No matter the source, everyone could use an extra $100 in our pockets. So, if this good fortune happened to you, how would you spend an extra $100?

I ask the three young ladies I live with this question and their responses didn't surprise me. My oldest daughter, Tessa, seriously debated this question for several minutes and said 'maybe new shoes, possibly a new phone or a leather jacket.' Madeline, my fourteen year old replied, "I'd save it and wait for the next time we go shopping." Clara Taylor, my youngest quickly chimed in "a shopping spree at Holister or a new phone."

So, there you have it. I have three daughters who love to shop and could easily find ways to spend any extra cash. My husband often jokes that if he needs to talk with 'his girls' he can open his wallet and they'll all come running!

Here's my 'indulgent' list:
  • $15 on a huge bouquet of flowers from Costco
  • $15 on fancy cheese, crackers, and assorted food stuff for an afternoon tea & lunch with a friend
  • $30 on two new white GAP T-shirts for the summer
  • $25 a pedicure
  • $15 on new errings at Chico's
What's your indulgent $100 list?

No comments:

Post a Comment