Weekends are for...

counting your blessings...


I've a crazy non-stop week filled with basketball games, stressful work deadlines, and balancing the lives of my family. The lyrics of this Bing Crosby song brought me back to the important things in my life.

When I'm worried and I can't sleep

I count my blessings instead of sheep

And I fall asleep counting my blessings

When my bankroll is getting small

I think of when I had none at all

And I fall asleep counting my blessings

Counting my blessings...

  1. Twenty-five years with a wonderful Godly man
  2. Tessa's graceful movements and always having a smile
  3. Madeline's determination and sense of direction
  4. Clara Taylor's love of people ~ all people...and laughter
  5. Cars that start early on a snowy morning.
  6. A cup of hot tea and God's Word
  7. Teenage conversation around the dinner table.
  8. A family heritage of love, support, and generosity.
  9. God's blessing of serving in ministry.
  10. A warm home..

That list may begin this February morning, but it doesn't stop there.

It will continue...

1 comment:

  1. Just loved your blog. More of us need to count ou blessings from God and we wouldn't be so uptight all the time. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete