Things to ponder...

God knows when we suffer unjustly.  My assignment?  
 "..remain faithful, pray for justice; look expectantly for the judge."


I must adopt God's perspective and priorities.
When I allow God to shape my priorities, adversity takes on a whole new meaning. I see it as an integral part of what God is doing in my life.

    Adversity is a tool that launches me into periods of intense spiritual growth. I am learning that adversity is sometimes a means to greater joy and peace.  I shouldn't panic and assume God has forgotten about me.  Rather, I can rejoice.  Why?  Because God is in the process of bringing about another good in my life.



    Considering... 
     God wants to use the adversity I am facing right now to advance my spiritual growth.



    EPH 22 "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds;24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness."