What do I do to grow my faith?

Your faith in God matters to God.


In fact, God is most honored through your living, active, death-defying, out-of-the- box faith.

That being the case, he’s committed to growing it.

Big.

Imagine... how different your outlook on life would be if you had absolute confidence that God was with you?

Imagine... how differently you would respond to difficulties, temptations, and even good things if you knew with certainty that God was in all of it and was planning to leverage it for good.

Our pastor, Bob Cherry will be teaching from Andy Stanley's series called Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith.



Charting my faith journey is the first thing that comes to mind to do...

Where have I come from?

Where has God been stretching me?

Am I asking --'What are you trying to do, God, to grow my faith?'

Am I looking at situations and experiences and asking myself...where is God leading me?



I'll be writing my response to his sermon each Monday for the next five weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment