A recent Gallup study revealed that 50% of adults in our country lack the time they need to do the things they want. Not surprising, women were more likely to experience stress on a daily basis than men, and those who worked outside the home and have TEENAGERS experienced the highest levels.

Half of the adults...what about the other half? They had the time. So how did they do it? Everyone has the same 24 hours, though as an insomniac I do think I have an unfair advantage, some of us might be better managers than others. The key for keeping myself and my family organized is balance. We were created for balance. God has given us a patter to follow in balancing our lives.




You're blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.

You're blessed when you follow his directions,
doing your best to find him.

That's right—you don't go off on your own;
you walk straight along the road he set.

You, God, prescribed the right way to live;
now you expect us to live it.

Oh, that my steps might be steady,
keeping to the course you set;
Then I'd never have any regrets
in comparing my life with your counsel.

I thank you for speaking straight from your heart;
I learn the pattern of your righteous ways.

I'm going to do what you tell me to do;
don't ever walk off and leave me.

Psalm 119

No comments:

Post a Comment