Thrifting is HIP
paid off for me today!


Which title peaks your interest? Are these on your bookshelves too? Which one would you read first?


Here are the titles...

  • The Lovely Bones (Sebold)
  • Conversations with Eudora Welty (Prenshaw)
  • The Alchemist (Coelho)
  • The Needs of Strangers (Ignatieff)
  • Mrs. Dalloway (Woolf)
  • Invitation to a Journey (Muholland Jr.)
  • Good Harbor (Diamant)
  • Sadhana...A Way to God (de Mello)
  • The Intentional Life...The Making of a Spiritual Vocation (Hume)

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say that I would grab "Invitation to a Journey" first from that list. Shortly followed by "The Intentional Life...The Making of a Spiritual Vocation." However, none of these are currently on my "to read" stack.

    I was so lucky today to pick up several books at the $1 book sale at the library. So, alas, my books to read pile is now 4 higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Bones was weird but good. Enjoyed it and think others will if they give it a go.
    Same with The Alchemist which I enjoyed & is in two lists on my blog http://conversationsatintersections.blogspot.com/search/label/reading Thought provoking.

    Invitation to a Journey is on my To-Read stack too, as are a bunch of Jesus books.

    Diamant is a much talked about author . . . hmmm . . . .might recommend her to my book club which is presently reading Time Traveler's Wife & Salvation Creek.

    Good hunting at GW!

    ReplyDelete