Do you have fun?

A recent poll revealed that 93% of women don't have TIME for fun. Hmm...the average working woman has gained 9 to 11 hours more leisure time per week over the past 40 years, says a study from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. So what gives?

Each and everyday I NEED my allotted 24 hours to stretch into 25 hours. So, how can I develop a strategy that helps me free up some time?
  • I need to rethink HOW I spend my time.
    • Am I wise in my daily planning?
    • Do I delegate?
    • Am I spending my time on the RIGHT things?
A 2004 study found that office workers are interrupted, on average, every three minutes. The study researchers also found that it takes about 23 minutes for people to get back to the task they were taken away from.

    • How many times a day am I interrupted and struggle to get back to my task?
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment