I surrender to you, Lord

There is a moment in each of our lives when we are asked to answer God's call to surrender. Do I want the things of God in my life or do I want my own way?

It's a scary step to take and I've been teetering for several days. My own moment of surrender and its point of instant release came this afternoon while working alone in my office. Randomly, MercyMe's Bring the Rain began playing from my blog.

It was a surreal point in time for me.


Now moments later, my heart aches for the too numeous to count occasions I've spent over the past several days, wrestling with my own way. I've pledged my heart AGAIN to you, Lord. Bring the rain.....



Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain...


What has been your 'rain?'


What do you need to surrender today?


Listen to these powerful, God honoring words from MercyME



No comments:

Post a Comment