Another long day at work and then I ...

stop at grocery for cake ingredients,
drive home to plan dinner,
help Clara Taylor w/ homework,
peel potatoes,
take Madeline to basketball practice,
assemble potato broccoli cheese soup,
wrap cheese bread in foil and bake,
eat dinner,
sit and talk about dating and boys w/ Clara Taylor & Tessa,
clear table and load dishes,
pick up Madeline from basketball practice,
warm up soup and bread for Madeline's dinner,
help Clara Taylor mix butter cake (from stratch) for teacher's luncheon tomorrow,
wrestle w/ her on my bed while waiting for the cake timer to DING,
load "PLEASE, I must wear THESE jean's tomorrow to school" in washer,
talk w/ Murphy about Tessa and attending Indiana Southeast in fall 2010,
crumb cake,
apply chocolate icing,
move wet clothes to dryer,
turn tea jug on for cup of dilmah,
walk upstairs and
visit w/ Madeline while she's reading in bed...
visit w/ Clara Taylor...still talking a hundred miles a minute,
and visit w/ Tessa while she's washing her face and mentally thinking through tomorrow,
AND THEN...

I sit down w/ my dilmah and exhale a big sigh...I love what I do!
EVERYDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment