Looking into the face of leading...

What is your CAUSE?
What moves you passionately?


Make an appointment with yourself ~~~30 minutes alone.
Ask God to give you wisdom to understand yourself more clearly than you ever have before.
  • Who am I? What do I really care about?

  • What do I believe? What do I value? Why am I the way I am? Why do I do what I do?

  • Why do I want to lead?

  • What is my leadership story? Where did it begin?

  • Is my leadership based on joy and fulfillment? (Who believed in me, before I believed in myself)?

  • Or, am I driven, even in success, by pain, sorrow, or fear?

  • Whether your passion is fueled by joy or pain, the most profound question you may ever ask yourself is: What am i trying to prove, to whom, and why?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it is I want on this earth. Think of a TRI-angle, k? We're all born here (the base), as we grow-up (the sides), some of U.S. start to reflect, some of U.S. don't. I try to get people to realize our existence is finite, but alas! it works for a few of us. I guess that's what God has planned. God bless. Be at peace.

    ReplyDelete