Madeline and I will be together ALL DAY LONG tomorrow!

We've already discussed the need 1) to rise early 2) to wear comfortable shoes 3) to pack enough snacks for an entire day away from home, and 4) her personal loan.

She's on spring break and I'm taking a two day hiatus from work so we can THRIFT SHOP! On previous thrift shopping excursions we've taken where time doesn't matter, we like to spend about an hour or so in each store. We'll spend the balk of our time browsing through the book selections ~ then onto clothing ~ and finally housewares. I'll try to keep track of our treasures and submit a list on Monday!

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day!!! I love the picture of the book store above!!! Enjoy your time with your daughter...these are, indeed, precious days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love thrift-store shopping -- that sounds like the perfect day to me!

    I'm just saying hello from High Calling Blogs, where I saw you listed as a new member. It's a great group over there!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE thrift shopping. Recently, I found a Coldwater Creek semi-formal dress for $10, which looked like it had never been worn. Score! Welcome to High Calling Blogs, by the way. :) We're glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete