My spiritual formation...

Every moment presents an opportunity to offer up my reasonable act of service. 

Of worship. 

I fold these clothes, Father, to you I give glory. 
I prepare a warm meal...to give you glory.

Every moment offers an opportunity to see and speak to Him who never leaves. 

It isn't about legalistic, dead living.  It is about He who is risen from the dead living with me and through me and in me, keeping company with me, directing me each step of my spiritual path.

Where is my focus?
(Ann Voskamp)

1 comment:

  1. hey, how bout this for a focus talk with the lord daily on the real questions of your everyday life he is there 24/7/365 just have to ask first question 3-6 friend groups meet monthly to inspire this SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD lyrics free it is a free focus g. hubbard p.o. box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 blog http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete