Are your ears sensitive to the nuances of God's voice? 

Recently, I had the opportunity to share heart to heart with a friend who had been angry with God for some time. During our conversation, as she shared different struggles, I tried to empathize by divulging challenges I had faced in my walk with Jesus.  I literally opened my mouth and began to speak - when I was impressed with the following  thought - 'don't tell that.'  It was as clear to me as if I'd heard an audible voice speak those words.,

I let it go. 

Having 'sensitive ears' is a spiritual discipline that takes time and practice to develop.  I am trying to perceive  the still quiet voice that whispers to my soul.  Everyday I am reminded to watch and wait and listen for God's counsel in my conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment