Lord,

As I walk through this day, open the eyes of my heart to the evidence of Your presense.  It might be something as simple as experiencing a sweetness about knowing You.  It could be something I'll read that moves me or a word from a friend that has the touch of holy on it.  Or it might be something powerful that will bring me to my knees in awe of You.  Allow me to see You.

I know there are seasons when You call us to live by faith alone. 

Alone. 

When no matter how great our desire to see, feel and touch you overwhelms us, you choose not to show Yourself to us in tangible ways.  Help me to hold on tight during those times.  Help me to trust You in the silence.  Help me to treasure even the smallest glimpse. 


"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.  And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:12,13

No comments:

Post a Comment