I have a problem.  I love ideas.

I love to discover new concepts, theories, and phrases like "coconut shuffle".  I love to read and study them.  I love to stay up late turning them over in my mind.  I love to talk about them.

I rejoice when I find someone who wants to stop and contemplate an idea with me. I could spend hours looking for examples of new ideas in the world around me and determine how they work in my life.  I seek ways to consider their different faucets, applications, and relationships.  I find great joy in pondering and imparting ideas.


The Bible is full of these idea's.

As a spiritual leader, my job is to consider these idea's - talk about them - teach them. As a follower of Jesus, my job is to put these idea's into practice in my everyday life.

So what's the problem?

Life is just so daily...