Putting all things in perspective...





When Satan tempts me to despair

And tells me of the guilt within,

Upward I look and see Him there

Who made an end of all my sin.

Because the sinless Savior died

My sinful soul is counted free.

For God the just is satisfied

To look on Him and pardon me.









O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
(Psalm 89:8 KJV)

Prayer:
"Great is thy Faithfulness, Oh God my Father!"
Faithfulness is one of Your attributes, O Lord. You are all Faithfulness, just as You are all Love, all Wisdom, all Goodness to name a few of your attributes. It is by this Faithfulness that I live...'by the faith of the Son of God'. (Gal. 2:20 KJV) ... It is Your faithfulness that sees me through the trials of this world, that gives me strength when I am at my weakest. It is by Your Faithfulness that You promise to never leave me, and You hold me by the power of Your right hand. Your Faithfulness will never fail.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment