A list of things I love...

  • Read, read, read
  • Baking with yeast - whole wheat bread!
  • Laughing and being silly with my girls
  • For one of my girls to slip their hand in mine while walking together
  • Shopping at a new thrift store
  • Discovering an old bookstore and I have time to browse
  • A hot cup of Dilmah with two sugars and a little milk
  • Hot pizza with crunchy stuff: green peppers, mushrooms, and lots of onions
  • Pulling on levi's and a white t-shirt
  • Moving or relocating furniture in my house
  • Emptying a messy drawer and restoring it's order
  • LAUNDRY: the folding, sorting, and cleaning for my crew of five!
  • Mash potato's
  • Inviting someone to my Bible study whose...ready.
  • To laugh with a friend.
  • To dig deep in God's Word
  • Hearing plans my husband has made for 'us' for an evening out together.