Getting Up When It's Still Dark Out

 
 I'm not naturally a morning person, but I love to get an early leap on the day by getting up early - when it's still dark out.

  • I've learned that if I'm going to make my relationship with the Lord a priority, I've got to get up when it's still dark out
  • I've learned that if I'm going to get everything done (and then some...), I've got to get up when it's still dark out.
  • I've learned that if I'm going to keep blog posts current, stay ahead of the laundry, plan a menu for the week, and contemplate life issues with the Lord - I've got to get up when it's still dark out.


Do you want to catch up and stay ahead?  Do you want more of God's power, more of His presence in your life? 

Get up when it's still dark out.

No comments:

Post a Comment