Pressed for time??




The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 
– Lamentations 3:25 (KJV)


Be still before the LORD 
   and wait patiently for him; 
do not fret when people succeed in their ways, 
   when they carry out their wicked schemes. 
– Psalm 37:7


Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 
– Psalms 25:5 (KJV)


Since ancient times no one has heard, 
   no ear has perceived, 
no eye has seen any God besides you, 
   who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. 
– Isaiah 64:4


...but those who hope in the LORD 
   will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
   they will run and not grow weary, 
   they will walk and not be faint. 
– Isaiah 40:31


But you must return to your God; 
   maintain love and justice, 
   and wait for your God always. 
– Hoseah 12:6


Be still, and know that I am God 
- Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment