Sitting ... in my favorite place in the house - my kitchen.

Eating... a lemon square I made last night for my Bon Appetit recipe challenge.

Listening... to my baby girl type in another room on a school project that was due last week.

Anticipating... Madeline's response as Officer Kiser swears her into the US Navy tomorrow morning.

Thankful ... for the blessings of being a mama.

Also thankful ... for a husband who gave me the opportunity to stay-at-home with my girls in the early years.

Waiting ... for the next opportunity to hug my sailor girl, encourage my UK soroity girl in her last year of undergraduate studies, and shop at Forever 21 with my babygirl.

Enjoying ... the daily 9-5 at Southeast and God's calling on my life outside my home.

Noting ... fall is just around the corner and I have a list of chores to prepare my home for winter.

Planning ... a home project of remodeling one of the upstairs bedrooms into an office for moi!

Reading ... Daniel Wolpert's Leading a Life with God

Also reading ... Janice Elsheimer's The Creative Call.

Wishing ... I had had a few more hours with my Navy girl today.

Leaving ... to turn the teakettle on for a cup of Dilmah


No comments:

Post a Comment